/ Elder Care
Services of Wisconsin, Inc.
Providing Caregivers Nationwide Since 1984
"We Care For Those You Love"
How do we get started:
- First, we have a lengthy conversation either over the telephone or in person. Your choice.
- Submit the Family Information Form with contract and $75 application fee.
- Based on the information you supply us with, we will give you names and numbers of applicants that fit the description of what you specified you are looking for. We will either email or fax you the applicantís profiles.
- You contact the nannies over the telephone and have a phone conversation with her, and if you feel there is a connection you set up a live interview.
- Meet the prospective nannies in person.
- Once you make the nanny an offer of employment and she accepts, the balance of the finderís fee is due.
- We offer a 1 year guarantee and on-going consultation.
Full payment of the finderís fee is due upon the hiring of a nanny.
$75 non-refundable application fee is applied to the final finderís fee.
Full time - 35 hours or more per week - $1,200
Part time - $800
Suggested rate of pay for nannies is $12 to $14 per hour
Background and screening service only - $200 per nanny. You find your own nanny and we do the reference and background checks.
Annual subscription - $200, or
$25 fee per visit for short term daily care. 4 hour minimum. Maximum of 4 days per month.
Suggested hourly rate for babysitters is $10 - $12 per hour.
We accept VISA, MasterCard or personal checks